How to Manage Your Credit LimitJanuary 5, 2018
How Much Do Canadians Pay in Taxes?January 22, 2018
Like the weather, life is sometimes unpredictable. While we can’t do much about the snow, getting a payday loan can provide a quick and timely financial solution when life gets hectic.
You know what’s best for you, which is why Pay2Day doesn’t ask questions when you’re in need. We offer a short-term fix when you’re a temporary cash crisis. At Pay2Day, we’ve been helping families long enough to know that paycheque advances can be stressful. In order to make your experience as smooth and pleasant a possible, we wanted to offer a few tips.
- Expect fast and friendly service. We’re here to help, not judge, investigate, or question your situation. We’ve all needed a hand financially from time to time. As our customer, you can expect to be treated professionally and courteously.
- Check out our reviews to read what our clients are saying about Pay2Day!
- Expect to repay your loan on your next pay date so no growing debt load that can spiral out of control.
- Borrow more than you need. While Pay2Day offers competitive rates on loans (you can expect to pay just $15 on a $150 loan), it’s sometimes tempting to borrow unnecessarily. Don’t. The goal should always be to get back on your feet quickly. Overextending yourself with a larger loan than you need will only make it harder to get back on track.
- Don’t be intimidated by the idea of a payday loan. Pay2Day is founded on the principle that “the customer comes first”. To deliver on that promise, we do our best to make the process as simple, fast, and pleasant as possible. Unlike some lenders, we don’t ask for an arm and a leg as collateral, and we won’t demand a full testimony explaining why you’re here. We want to serve you well, and we do that through top-rated customer service and truly flexible repayment options.
Apply online today or stop it at one of our locations to learn more about payday loans.